Tuesday, February 10, 2009

stolen (awesome) idea



so that's me in photo mosaic form! i was searching around yesterday online, found a blog that lisa reads and found this cool mosaic idea. and seeing as how i'm currently unemployed and my puppy was sleeping, i decided to make one myself. so you go onto flickr and type in your answers to the following questions and then pick a picture on the first page. kinda fun... you end up with a photo collage of "you" :) give it a shot! :)

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into FDs Mosaic Maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? [sharon]
2. What is your favorite food? [dessert]
3. What high school did you go to? [central]
4. What is your favorite color? [purple]
5. Who is your celebrity crush? [God](i don't have a celebrity crush)
6. Favorite drink? [strawberry lemonade]
7. Dream vacation? [new zealand]
8. Favorite dessert? [chocolate and peanut butter]
9. What you want to be when you grow up? [traveler]
10. What do you love most in life? [adam]
11. One Word to describe you. [thoughtful]
12. Your favorite animal. [golden puppy]

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Did you just add three posts in one day? Is that why I don't see dates on two of them? Yeah, I loved the photo mosaic idea but didn't do it because I think I thought it was too complicated to do or something. I'll have to do that again. Did you know that was from R. Chapman's blog? Love the pics of your house and puppy! I can't believe you much nicer your house is, and Jackson (of course) is quite adorable! Now we just need a job search update. :)